Thursday 23 April 2015

Checking In

Today I received a very kind message from someone who has been enjoying reading about our travel adventures, and in my excitement I managed to delete rather than publish the message. Luckily I could copy it from my email notification:

Thanks for sharing your fantastic 12 months - became hooked after researching for our europe 2016 trip. Would love to hear about Spain and your trip home ! 

I was so pleased to hear from you, and must admit that since arriving back in Australia and returning to the usual routine of home and school, not to mention the never ending unpacking I have neglected to finish off this mammoth project.

However seeing you asked so nicely, and of course because I want to finish the record of our utterly amazing year, I solemnly promise to write the last few instalments in the very near future. Without risking spoilers let me tell you Spain was marvellous and the trip home eventful.

If I can ever offer help or advice to you or anyone else out there reading this you have only to ask and I would be delighted to offer my assistance if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, ask questions or just say hello